Facial massage is every therapist’s secret weapon, and with the right products, it’s what makes a facial really remarkable.
Taking as little as five minutes to achieve, reach for your ESPA Face Treatment Oil or Serum – our favourite radiance boosters are Regenerating Face Treatment Oil, Optimal Skin ProSerum and Skin Radiance Intensive Serum – and follow our expert guide for a total complexion transformation.
- Warm a little oil in the palm of your hands. Cup and hold your hands over your nose and deeply inhale to heighten the aromatherapeutic effects.
- Place your hands on both cheeks, then one hand on your forehead and one on your chin to apply the oil.
- Slide your hands up your décolleté and neck, then work in small upward circular movements to spread the treatment oil over the rest of your face up to your hairline.
- Use the index finger and thumb on both hands to gently pinch the jawline – repeating all the way along.
- Massage your cheeks in upward circular movements.
- Starting at the inner brows, use your index finger and thumb on both hands to gently pinch along both brows. Then, using your ring finger, very lightly circle inwards under the eye from the outer to inner corner. Repeat twice.
- Using both middle fingers, crisscross in firm strokes up the centre of the forehead from the bridge of your nose to your hairline. Repeat a few times.
- Finally, using small circular movements, massage your forehead, working from the centre across your temples. Finish by applying light pressure for a few seconds to each temple to ease tension and release.