With more people working through lunch, it’s increasingly important to take some time each day to sit quietly in a moment of calm. Helping to refocus the mind and relieve stress, follow our simple lunchtime mindfulness ritual to revive your day and help you find your inner calm.
Moment of Peace
Either inside your office somewhere quiet or outside if the weather allows:
- Sit comfortably, gently drop your shoulders and ensure the face and jaw are relaxed
- Warm a small amount of Restorative Balm in the palm of your hand, cup over your nose
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath before deeply inhaling through the nose into the abdomen, and exhaling gently
- Repeat 3 – 4 times
- Massage Restorative Balm into wrists and temples
- Close eyes and inhale deeply through the nose into the abdomen, then gently exhale
- Repeat as often as desired
Taking as little as 2 minutes to achieve, take 5 – 10 minutes out of your lunch break each day to focus on yourself instead of work.