A rich mud to soothe whilst shaving, purify, and offer a deep cleanse.

This mud gives a close, comfortable shave whilst pampering the skin with hydration and nourishment. This powerful formula also doubles as a deep cleansing mask.

Enjoy your shaving experience as you nourish and perfect your skin with purifying actives, botanical oils, and cooling textured clay muds.

Suitable for all skin types.

  • 90% of people agreed their skin looked and felt cleansed.
  • 91% of people agreed their skin looked and felt smooth.
  • 86% of people agreed their skin was left feeling nourished.

*aforementioned data from independent two week user trial with 80 respondents

Key Ingredients:

  • Kaolin & Bentonite Clay – help cleanse and purify the skin. Rich texture for a smooth shave that improves razor glide.
  • Shea Butter, Sweet Almond, and Canola Oil – leave skin feeling nourished and comforted. Lipid-rich oils for a seamless shave and soft skin.
  • Citrus Essential Oils – to soothe the skin and senses

Key Benefits:

  • Dual Formula - can be used as both a shaving cream and cleansing mask
  • Richly textured formula for a comfortable and close shave
  • Leaves skin feeling deep cleansed and nourished
  • Skin feels smooth and supple after use
  • Suitable for all skin types

Eco Packaging:

New packaging features a shoulderless tube for increased recyclability. Features approximately 23% less plastic than previous tube and approximately 67% less plastic in cap. Mono-layer tube sleeve is fully recyclable. Sleeve and head include 80% postconsumer recycled materials, with remaining 20% of materials using sugarcane.

Volume:
  • 200ml
Directions:
  • FOR BEST RESULTS:

    Smooth generously over face and neck, shave as usual before rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Once or twice a week use as a deeply cleansing mask by leaving on the skin for 20 minutes before shaving. Follow with Postshave Rescue and your preferred ESPA moisturiser.

Ingredients:
  • Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cera Alba (Beeswax ), Glyceryl Stearate Se, Phenoxyethanol, Lactobacillus/Cocoa Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Limonene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hectorite, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Menthyl Pca, Fragrance* (Parfum), Decapeptide-1, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Linalool, Menthol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phytic Acid. *100% Natural Fragrance.

Brand:
  • ESPA

How long will it take to arrive?

Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock

How will I know it has been sent?

You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.

You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.

Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.

It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.

If I'm not completely happy with my item?

Please see our returns policy.

Dual-Action Shavemud

A rich mud to soothe whilst shaving. Purifies and deeply cleanses.

Earn 56 reward points when purchasing this product*

GBP 28.0

£28.00

Quantity

( 0 item in your basket items in your basket )

 

In stock

Fitness Shower Gel
Fitness Shower Gel Worth £27.00

Free Gift + Double Points

Buy 2 Products from the Men's Range and Enjoy a Complimentary Fitness Shower Gel Plus Double Loyalty Points for ESPA Lounge Members.
Shop Now
Fitness Shower Gel
Fitness Shower Gel Worth £27.00
Free Gift + Double Points
Buy 2 Products from the Men's Range and Enjoy a Complimentary Fitness Shower Gel Plus Double Loyalty Points for ESPA Lounge Members.
Shop Now

Speak with an ESPA expert

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

A rich mud to soothe whilst shaving, purify, and offer a deep cleanse.

This mud gives a close, comfortable shave whilst pampering the skin with hydration and nourishment. This powerful formula also doubles as a deep cleansing mask.

Enjoy your shaving experience as you nourish and perfect your skin with purifying actives, botanical oils, and cooling textured clay muds.

Suitable for all skin types.

  • 90% of people agreed their skin looked and felt cleansed.
  • 91% of people agreed their skin looked and felt smooth.
  • 86% of people agreed their skin was left feeling nourished.

*aforementioned data from independent two week user trial with 80 respondents

Key Ingredients:

  • Kaolin & Bentonite Clay – help cleanse and purify the skin. Rich texture for a smooth shave that improves razor glide.
  • Shea Butter, Sweet Almond, and Canola Oil – leave skin feeling nourished and comforted. Lipid-rich oils for a seamless shave and soft skin.
  • Citrus Essential Oils – to soothe the skin and senses

Key Benefits:

  • Dual Formula - can be used as both a shaving cream and cleansing mask
  • Richly textured formula for a comfortable and close shave
  • Leaves skin feeling deep cleansed and nourished
  • Skin feels smooth and supple after use
  • Suitable for all skin types

Eco Packaging:

New packaging features a shoulderless tube for increased recyclability. Features approximately 23% less plastic than previous tube and approximately 67% less plastic in cap. Mono-layer tube sleeve is fully recyclable. Sleeve and head include 80% postconsumer recycled materials, with remaining 20% of materials using sugarcane.

Volume:
  • 200ml
Directions:
  • FOR BEST RESULTS:

    Smooth generously over face and neck, shave as usual before rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Once or twice a week use as a deeply cleansing mask by leaving on the skin for 20 minutes before shaving. Follow with Postshave Rescue and your preferred ESPA moisturiser.

Ingredients:
  • Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cera Alba (Beeswax ), Glyceryl Stearate Se, Phenoxyethanol, Lactobacillus/Cocoa Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Limonene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hectorite, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Menthyl Pca, Fragrance* (Parfum), Decapeptide-1, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Linalool, Menthol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phytic Acid. *100% Natural Fragrance.

Brand:
  • ESPA

How long will it take to arrive?

Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock

How will I know it has been sent?

You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.

You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.

Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.

It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.

If I'm not completely happy with my item?

Please see our returns policy.

Frequently Bought Together

Dual-Action Shavemud
This item
Dual-Action Shavemud
£28.00
Dual-Action Shavemud + Postshave Rescue

Total Price: £54.00

Add both to basket
Dual-Action Shavemud
This item
Dual-Action Shavemud
£28.00
Add both to basket
Customer Reviews

There are currently no reviews.

Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.

Other customers bought:

  • Postshave Rescue

    Fitness Shower Gel
    Fitness Shower Gel Worth £27.00

    Free Gift + Double Points

    Buy 2 Products from the Men's Range and Enjoy a Complimentary Fitness Shower Gel Plus Double Loyalty Points for ESPA Lounge Members.
    Shop Now
    £26.00
  • The Hydrator

    Fitness Shower Gel
    Fitness Shower Gel Worth £27.00

    Free Gift + Double Points

    Buy 2 Products from the Men's Range and Enjoy a Complimentary Fitness Shower Gel Plus Double Loyalty Points for ESPA Lounge Members.
    Shop Now
    £35.00
  • Invigorating Facewash

    Fitness Shower Gel
    Fitness Shower Gel Worth £27.00

    Free Gift + Double Points

    Buy 2 Products from the Men's Range and Enjoy a Complimentary Fitness Shower Gel Plus Double Loyalty Points for ESPA Lounge Members.
    Shop Now
    £26.00