#ESPAHEROES Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotional competition (the "Competition") is ESPA International (UK) Limited of trading address ESPA House, Crosby Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7XX (the "Promoter").
2. To enter the Prize Draw entrants must submit a photo of their favourite ESPA product on ESPA’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page using #ESPAHeroes. No purchase necessary.
3. The competition is open to ESPA Therapists aged over 18. Proof of age may be required.
4. Entry into the Competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
5. The prize consists of the full size product that the entrant posted a photo of alongside #ESPAHeroes. Subject to availability.
6. The prize draw will close at 18:00 on 18th March 2016. One winner will be randomly selected and contacted by social media.
7. If the Promoter has had no contact from the winner to claim the prize within 14 days, then the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries. Non-winners will not be notified.
8. The selection of the winner is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay of the prize beyond their control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
12. The name and County of the Competition winner will be available for one month after the end of the Competition promotion by sending a stamped addressed envelope marked "ESPA Heroes Competition" to the Promoter.
13. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity associated with this Competition.
14. All participants acknowledge and accept that, in the course of entering the Competition and/or claiming a prize, certain information about them ("Personal Data") will be captured, electronically or otherwise, and will be transferred to the Promoter and any other third parties associated with the Competition. By submitting an entry to the Competition all participants expressly agree to: (i) the transfer of Personal Data to the Promoter and any other third parties associated with the Competition for the purpose of processing Personal Data in connection with the administration of the Competition; and (ii) the transfer of Personal Data to the Promoter for the purpose of providing participants with information (including by email) on products or services that they may request from the Promoter or which the Promoter feels may be of interest to them ("Promotional Information") unless participants have indicated an objection to receiving the Promotional Information.
16. The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
17. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all matters. Correspondence will not be entered into.