ProSerum Blog Competition
Win a Spa Experience Pass for two to the amazing ESPA Life at Corinthia, London
Are you obsessed with skincare? Do you dream about super serums? If you write a beauty blog and are passionate about products, you need to enter ESPA’s Optimal Skin ProSerum competition today!
Our newest launch is already a huge hit with the beauty press and our customers (as well as our amazing therapists plus the team at Head Office!). We're looking for the best blog/vlog posts about ProSerum and all things beauty, including:
- How ProSerum fits into your skincare routine
- Which products you use it with (they don’t need to be ESPA products!)
- Why you love it
- Whether you’d recommend it to your followers
You don't have to be a ‘super blogger’ with a huge following to enter. If you enjoy beauty and love writing about it, we want to hear from you. All you have to do is try the sample, fall in love then enter our competition, here’s how:
Please enter just one new post from your blog, only the ProSerum blog/vlog will be judged:
By Twitter: Tweet a link to the post to @ESPAskincare and include #ProSerum
By Facebook: Post the blog link on facebook.com/ESPAskincare
The deadline for blog entries is 30th November 2013. The winner and runners up will be notified by 13th December 2013.
For full details please see the terms and conditions below.
The Competition Prize:
The panel will pick one winner and five runners up. One lucky blogger will be crowned the ‘ESPA ProSerum Blog Winner 2013’ and will win two Spa Experience passes to the multiple award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia, London and a lunch with Sue Harmsworth, ESPA’s inspirational Founder and CEO, PLUS one full-size ProSerum and five more to give away on the their blog or social media. The five runners up will receive one full-size ProSerum each PLUS the opportunity to attend an ESPA press launch, of their choice, in 2014. ESPA will feature the winning blog on espaskincare.com and will promote across social media platforms.
Register below and we’ll send you an 8ml Optimal Skin ProSerum sample. Samples are limited and must be claimed by 25th October 2013.
Try the sample and fall in love, then create your blog post and enter our competition!
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK, with the exception of employees of ESPA and their families or anyone else connected with this competition. By applying to receive an 8ml Optimal Skin ProSerum sample you agree to receive marketing communications from ESPA International (UK) Ltd unless you have ticked the relevant box on the entry form indicating that you do not wish to receive such information. If at any time you wish to change your preferences you can ‘unsubscribe’ using the link on ESPA emails or write to us to be removed from mailings. ESPA respects your privacy and will not share your personal details with any third parties unless we clearly state that your data is shared with a partner.
2. The competition is open to all amateur and professional bloggers. Amateur and professional entries will not be judged separately.
3. No purchase is necessary. Only one blog post (with one URL) can be entered per person. The post must be new (published during the competition period to 30 November 2013) and must not be published elsewhere.
4. Entries will be accepted online via the outlined methods only.
5. The entrant must organise setting up their own blog if they do not already have one.
6. The blog post must be on a personal blog, rather than a blog with several contributors or a blog run by a larger organisation.
7. All blog posts that include Optimal Skin ProSerum are eligible to enter the competition, however eligibility may be removed at ESPA’s discretion, for example if the post contains inappropriate content. ESPA’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The 5 runners up will receive a 30ml Optimal Skin ProSerum and be able to attend an ESPA Press Day of their choice in 2014. Discretional ‘highly commended’ and ‘commended’ awards may also be given but do not receive a prize.
9. There will be one overall winner, given the title: 'ESPA ProSerum Blog Winner 2013' who will be chosen by the judges. The overall winner will have the opportunity to blog on the ESPA website, attend a lunch with Sue Harmsworth MBE, receive two Day Spa Passes for ESPA Life at Corinthia, London plus six Optimal Skin ProSerum’s, one for personal use and five to be used as giveways on their blog.
10. Prizes do not include travel or accommodation.
11. No alternative prizes or cash alternative will be offered to these prizes.
12. The judges’ decision for all finalists is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The judges reserve the right not to make any award if, in their opinion, none of the entries meet the required standard.
14. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However by entering this competition the entrant agrees to ESPA using the blog post for possible exhibition, publication or promotional use. This includes ESPA’s right to link to the blog post, including with aggregation tools, which may display a preview.
15. By using images in their blog post the entrant confirms that they are the copyright holder and creator of the image and that they will be responsible for any claims made by any third party. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained for any locations or persons featured in photographs.
16. Closing date for receipt of entries is midnight 30th November 2013.
17. The winner and five runners up (only) will be notified of results by 13th December 2013. If either a prize is declined, or the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, a supplementary winner may be chosen at our discretion. All winners must be willing to have their name published.
18. By entering the free competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
19. No correspondence about the results and prizes will be entered into.
20. Samples are limited and will be sent out on a first come, first served basis. Distribution of samples is entirely at ESPA’s discretion.