Win a Spa Experience for two at the magnificent Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland
Situated in Perthshire, Scotland, Gleneagles 5 Red Star Resort resides in its own estate spanning 850 acres. This luxury hotel symbolises the highest standards of elegance, style and comfort and offers three different championship golf courses, one of which will host the Ryder Cup 2014. You could win an overnight stay for two and experience the full luxury of the Spa at Gleneagles by ESPA.
In addition each of you will enjoy an in-depth consultation with the resident Naturopath as well as a personalised facial, ensuring you leave glowing and with the knowledge to nurture your skin long after your stay.
The Competition Prize:
- Mid-week overnight stay in a Sovereign room for two people
- The legendary Gleneagles breakfast
- 1hr Naturopathic consultation per person
- 55min personalised facial per person
- Delicious two course lunch served in Deseo at The Spa for Two
- Full use of both Spa and Leisure Club facilities
- £20 voucher to redeem against the next ESPA Life treatment per person
The deadline for entries is 22nd September 2014. The Winner will be notified by the 6th October 2014.
To enter, answer the question below and complete your details
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this promotional competition (the "Competition") is ESPA International (UK) Limited of trading address ESPA House, Crosby Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7XX (the "Promoter").
- The Competition will run from 5th September 2014 to 6th October 2014 2014.
- Competition is open to Worldwide residents (all entrants must have and provide if requested a full UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands postal address), aged over 18. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees or an immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any other person who is directly connected with this promotion.
- Transport to and from the Gleneagles resort is not included in the Competition Prize.
- Entry into the Competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of entry.
- By entering the competition, the Entrants give their consent for the Promoter to use, repost and share part or totality of the content of their entry on all legitimate ESPA social platforms and the Promoter’s website.
- After the competition has closed, a winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter from all valid entries and will be notified via email.
- The winner must provide a full name, a full postal address and confirmation of date of birth to be eligible to receive their prize.
- If within 14 days of the date the email being sent the Promoter has had no contact from the winner to claim the prize, then the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries. Non-winners will not be notified.
- The selection of the winner is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive 1 x overnight stay for 2 people at Gleneagles including breakfast, 1 hour Naturopathic consultation per person, 55min facial per person, 2 course lunch per person in Deseo at The Spa, full use of Spa and Leisure Club facilities and £20 voucher to redeem against the next ESPA Life treatment per person. The Prize voucher will be dispatched within 14 days of receipt of full names and postal addresses. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of the prize beyond their control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
- This is restricted to a mid-week stay – Monday – Thursday only, and valid until 30 June 2015 excluding festive period 22 December 2014 – 3 Jan 2015, subject to availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity associated with this Competition.
- All participants acknowledge and accept that, in the course of entering the Competition and/or claiming a prize, certain information about them ("Personal Data") will be captured, electronically or otherwise, and will be transferred to the Promoter and any other third parties associated with the Prize Draw. By submitting an entry to the Prize Draw all participants expressly agree to: (i) the transfer of Personal Data to the Promoter and any other third parties associated with the Prize Draw for the purpose of processing Personal Data in connection with the administration of the Prize Draw; and (ii) the transfer of Personal Data to the Promoter for the purpose of providing participants with information (including by email and social media) on products or services that they may request from the Promoter or which the Promoter feels may be of interest to them ("Promotional Information") unless participants have indicated an objection to receiving the Promotional Information.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
- The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all matters. Correspondence will not be entered into. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.